The idea of the World Exhibition of Dates has many objectives:
– To identify dates, types, derivatives and benefits, as well as to detect their high health and medical value.
– The definition of the world on the special packaging methods for factories and companies producing dates in these countries
– Commercial value: Access to global markets by introducing the world to the most important date producing countries, which allows easy access to producers and companies and factories in the countries of production, which means opening new markets for them and the revival of the date’s market globally.
– Economic Value: Achieving the economic benefit of producing countries by raising the proceeds of the export through trade exchange between producing and consuming countries for dates by increasing the value of exports of producing and exporting countries.
– Industrial value: Revitalize the date industry and encourage food and confectionery factories to adopt dates as a key element in the food and beverage industry around the world.
–Global market value: The establishment of a global market and a special date market based in Turkey as an important trading center between East and West.
– Humanitarian and food value: The entry of dates as an essential element in the bags of relief and humanitarian aid organizations around the world due to the high value of food and health to be available at cheap prices compared to other food products.